Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Parissa Mini Wax Strips for Brows

Recently, I saw a couple of YouTubers mention Parissa Mini Wax Strips for brows, but I wasn't convinced as I have tried the Ready to Use wax strips by brands like Nair etc. and they didn't do anything. So, I searched for more reviews and found 80% of them pretty positive. Therefore, I went ahead and bought these for $8.47 + taxes from Wal-Mart.

  
Packaging: Its an okay packaging, just like other wax strips, but in general I find these boxes to be too big to hold tiny strips. There are 16 double sided strips so they are good for 32 uses.

 
Ease of Use & Instructions: The brow strips are quite small so the chances of messing up or taking off extra hair are minimal. Also, they provided step by step instructions to avoid any confusion.

The dark reddish brown bruish that looks like a shadow is due to these wax strips.
 Performance: It sucks! Firstly, I didn't notice much difference before and after using the strip.  Secondly, it bruised my skin so badly that it was hurting even with slight movement of forehead. I am really bummed because the picture is not doing the justice as it was really difficult to hold the camera so close and focus. Also, even though one pack is good for 32 uses, multiple strips are required to wax both the brows, so they won't last very long. I find TiGi microwavable wax from Sally Beauty Supply Store far better than this one, but I don't use it because of the mess that it leaves behind.
 

 
Azulene Oil: The waxing strips come with 8ml azulene oil to calm and soothe the skin after waxing. It is also sold separately in 60 ml bottles. But as the wax stripped off my skin so the oil didn't do much.

 
How do you groom your eyebrows? Have you tried these or any other form of brow wax strips? Do you have any favorites? 
 
 
Thank you for taking time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment