Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mini Haul & Website Comparision

This post is about some of the skincare stuff that I bought online from iherb.com. It is my go to website to buy natural skincare products. They always have amazing deals on along with super inexpensive shipping options. New users can use this discount code "ZUF525" for $5 off any order below $40 and $10 off any  order above $40. Before I found this website, I used to shop at vitacost.com but they increased their shipping cost many folds in the past couple of months. First their shipping cost to Canada was just $3.99 (amazing), then they increased it to $5.99 (really good), then $7.99 (okay) and now it is $11.49 (like wth?). So now I only shop at iherb because the shipping is only $4. 


Even though the shipping cost is very low, the shipments usually arrive within 2 weeks to Canada. Also, there aren't any shipping restrictions on oils etc. like their were on vitacost. I really love the fact that they have detailed information and list of ingredients for each product on their website. This time, I actually placed two orders on the same day but I am not including other items in this post as they are not relevant to the content of this blog. 


Derma E Scar Gel: I absolutely love Derma E's Refining Vitamin A Oil so I thought of giving this scar gel a try. It is a gel formula which goes on very lightly on the skin and doesn't feel greasy or sticky. However, you are supposed to use it 3-5 times daily and I sometimes forget to do that. 


Bee Naturals Queen Bee Facial Nectar: This is just a regular facial moisturizer but I bought it because I really liked the simple and natural ingredients. Also, it has a pump, which is always a bonus. 


Devita Revitalizing Eye Lift Cream: This is one of the main products that prompted me to place the order. However, I haven't tried it on yet as I am still working on my current eye cream but I really liked the ingredients. It contains some amazing vitamins and oils for nourishing the delicate under eye area. Also, it doesn't contain alcohol and is made with organic substituents. 


Quantum Health Scar Reducing Cream: This is another scar cream that I bought for my acne scars. However, this one is quite thick and has a distinct smell which I really don't like. Also, just like the other one, it is supposed to be applied at least 3-5 times daily. 



Sierra Bees Lip Balm: iherb always have freebies to choose from and I chose this lip balm in Pomegranate. I pick it up every time I place an order and I have almost every flavor now. 


Free Gift: iherb always sends a free gift, which may not be very valuable but definitely a very sweet gesture on their behalf. I have received a napkin, a marker, a stylus etc in the past. I really appreciate the fact that they think about their customers. 

Have you shopped from iherb before? If not would you like to in future? Do you have any favorite websites to shop for natural skincare products?

Thank you for taking time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!


Disclaimer: I bought everything with my own money and any of the websites mentioned don't even have an idea about this blog post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment