Monday, August 26, 2013

NOTD: Coral & Gold

Corals are everywhere in the summer, and this is one of my favorite coral nail combinations to wear. However, usually I put gold on the right finger, but I was feeling like doing it differently this time so I switched. For this look, both the nail polishes that are used are from Sally Hansen Xtreme wear line, which is one of my favorites as not only it is super inexpensive, but they have a wide color selection and amazing formula. 




As I said earlier, I usually wear the gold on my ring finger, and it looks really nice. I am actually planning to add pictures of that combination also in this same post whenever I wear it. 




The coral color that I have on my nails was released either last year or the year before, and there was a huge hype about it. However, I always felt that this color won`t look good on my skin tone, so I never picked it up until middle of this summer. And I absolutely fell in love with it the first time I wore it.



This coral shade is very different as it has pink undertones. Even the gold is really beautiful, it is not the traditional yellow gold but more of a deep bronzey gold which looks amazing with this coral. 


If you already have these colors in your collection then do try this combination because I am sure you will also fall in love with it. 

Thank you for taking time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment